After School Care Information
Your guide through the the school year. We offer In-service day care, and Winter & Spring Camps for your convenience.
ABK’s After School Care program is far more than just child care- ASC educates the whole child. It is designed to ensure your child gets the academic help needed to complete their homework and the physical activity they need for growing. ASC includes activities such as art, music, science, and gardening, to help nurture and encourage your child’s creativity.
* 30,000+ square feet to inspire physical, emotional, and intellectual stimulation. Physical Activity is provided either inside or outside every day.
* Nurturing environment that supports children’s individuality and provides the foundation for well rounded, happy, healthy, confident and responsible individuals.
* It’s not just homework time and crafts. Our team works together to explore unique topics and plan weekly themes to spark interest in a variety of fields.
Enrollment: Enrollment is for all 5 days of the week, Monday- Friday. Enrollment for less than 5 days is currently unavailable.
Tuition: Tuition is based on 9 payments from September to May. No Monthly tuition is charged in June (except for mid-year, January or later, starts), but the program includes all school days in that month. Tuition does not include Holidays, Christmas, Thanksgiving, or Spring Break vacations per the Medford 549C school district calendar. Camps are available in most instances. Prorated tuition is charged for mid-year starts.
Cancellation: You may cancel your enrollment with a one calendar month notice.
Calendar: The Academy follows the Medford 549C school district calendar for most holidays and in-service days.
Transportation: Kindergarten—6th Grade transportation is available from Abraham Lincoln, Lone Pine, Hoover and Kennedy Elementary schools.
*Kennedy students can ride the school bus directly to ABK at no charge.
Materials Fee: $50/student which serves as the Non-Refundable Deposit.
Snacks: Snacks are provided in each of the sessions.
Early Release: Early release is included in tuition if it is a regular scheduled day for your child.
Inservice Days: Inservice camp hours are from 7:45 AM – 2:45 PM with a 3 PM – 6 PM add on available in some instances
1) If it is your child’s regular scheduled day for ASC care until 6pm he or she can attend the Camp Day (7:45am – 2:45pm) and PM Extended Care (3pm-6pm) at no additional fee. Students must be pre-registered before the day of the camp or a drop-in fee is charged.
2) All other ACE & ASC students can attend the camp day (9am-3pm) for $30 and PM Extended Care (3pm-6pm) at no additional fee. Students must be pre-registered before the day of the camp or a drop-in fee is charged.
Camps: Christmas and Spring Break camps are available for an additional cost. Information and pricing for camps will be available prior to camps starting.
Other ABK Classes: Staff escort your child to and from your child’s specialty classes such as dance, gymnastics, martial arts, or swimming.
Registration Fees: Individual Membership $30.00/year, Family Membership $60.00/year Registration fee valid for all programs. Member discounts apply on Special Events, Parent’s Night Out, Camps, and Open Gym/Swim.
5 Days a Week
- M/T/W/Th/F 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- *Annual Registration Fee Required: $30/Child or $60/Family