What you need to know:
- For arrival and departure, you will be asked to drop off and pick up your child at a designated door. Please see the program-specific tabs details. Please do your best to be on time, as we will initiate a staggered drop-off for different classes and departments.
- Students will be required to wear shoes to and from the bathroom- please send them in shoes that are quick-on and quick-off, such as flip flops.
- Please bring a full water bottle and minimal other belongings.
- All staff will be required to wear cloth masks when working less than 6 feet from a student or member.
- Staff, students and members must observe 6 feet of social distancing when moving around the facility and participating in designated classes.
- Drop-ins and trials will not be allowed during Phase 1, but new students will be allowed to enroll.
- Class sizes may be reduced in order to allow for social distancing. Class days and times may also be changed.
- Staff will sanitize equipment between classes.
- Some classes may implement livestreaming of classes to those who wish to stay home.
Front Desk Hours in Phase One and Two
|Monday – Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|