What you need to know:
- For the month of June we will charge the full tuition amount on June 5th. We will not charge for May participation for students already enrolled.
- Any family wishing to withdraw may do so by clicking here by May 31st, and the cancellation policy will be waived until that date. After May 31st, the normal cancellation policy is in effect.
- For arrival and departure, you will be asked to drop off and pick up your child at a designated door. Please see the program-specific tabs details. Please do your best to be on time, as we will initiate a staggered drop-off for different classes and departments.
- Students will be required to wear shoes to and from the bathroom- please send them in shoes that are quick-on and quick-off, such as flip flops.
- Please bring a full water bottle and minimal other belongings.
- All staff will be required to wear cloth masks when working less than 6 feet from a student or member.
- Staff, students and members must observe 6 feet of social distancing when moving around the facility and participating in designated classes.
- Drop-ins and trials will not be allowed during Phase 1, but new students will be allowed to enroll.
- Class sizes may be reduced in order to allow for social distancing. Class days and times may also be changed.
- Staff will sanitize equipment between classes.
- Some classes may implement livestreaming of classes to those who wish to stay home.
Front Desk Hours in Phase One
|Monday – Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|