We are excited to announce a new dance session for classes starting in February: ABK’s Chocolate Factory! This session will run from Feb 5 – June 29. Enrollment in a class is a full session commitment and CANNOT be canceled mid-session. At the end of each session you will be automatically dropped from the class. If you would like to continue dancing you will need to re-enroll in the next session during its open enrollment period.
*Looking for the Fall/Winter 2023 Session info instead? Click here. Enrollment is still open for non-recital programs in Creative Movement and Mini Hip Hop.
WINTER/SPRING 2024 SESSION DETAILS:
Class Dates: February 5, 2024 – June 29, 2024 (20 weeks)
Open Enrollment: Now – March 31, 2024
Dress Rehearsal Week: June 24 – 27 *will run on a special schedule and will be updated mid session.
Tentative Show Dates: June 28 & 29
Ages: Walking +
Scheduled Closure Dates For Session:
- March 25 – 29 (Spring Break)
- April 29 (Seattle Dance Comp)
- May 27 (Memorial Day)
Costume Fee/Deposit: All classes will be charged a $90 costume fee/deposit due at the time of sign up to save your spot for the fall. Costumes will be sized and distributed in classes once they arrive. 1 costume per class style. Twice-weekly classes for ages 9 + will only need 1 costume per enrollment.
Pay-In-Full Discount: To take advantage of the PIF discount please add a note in the comment section of your online registration.
- Walking-5 yr old classes: $250 paid in full OR 5 payments of $55 (Sept – Jan; once-weekly class)
- 6-8yr old classes: $300 paid in full OR 5 payments of $65 (Sept – Jan; once-weekly class)
- 9+ classes: $600 paid in full OR 5 payments of $130 (Sept – Jan; twice-weekly class)
Show Ticket Sales: Ticket sales will open 1 month prior to the show date and will be available at the ABK front desk. Ticket pricing will go up if purchased at the show.
Show Description and Class Roles for ABK’s Chocolate Factory:
ABK will present an interpretation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory called: ABK’s Chocolate Factory. Students enrolled in once-weekly classes (ages 3 – 8) will perform a matinee show with themed songs that tie into the main show.
- Students enrolled in twice-weekly classes (ages 9 +), as well as Company and Team dancers, will perform the main show, ABK’s Chocolate Factory. This will include two shows – one on Friday evening and one on Saturday evening.
Show Schedule for the Week of June 24 – 27 (dates subject to change):
June 24 – 27 – Rehearsal Week (alternate schedule to be released closer to the show date)
June 28 – Matinee Performance (ages 3 – 8) & Evening Performance (ages 9 +)
June 29 – Evening Performance (ages 9 +)