In-Person Assistance for Online Learners at America’s Best Kids or Court House Family Fitness
Academic Care and Enrichment for students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade who are already enrolled in any online curriculum.
The A.C.E. program is far more than just child care- it’s a safe social, and learning environment. Available to students in Kindergarten through 8th Grade, A.C.E. is designed to ensure your child gets the academic help needed to complete their school’s curriculum. **As an Emergency Child Care Facility, we would most likely be able to continue normal or slightly altered operations even in the event of state-mandated business closures. As with all things 2020, operations are subject to change**
Enroll in all 5 days or choose between M/W/F and Tu/Th. Children can be enrolled in more than one session, too!
- AM Session: 8:30- 11:30 am
- PM Session: 11:45- 2:45 pm
- Optional After School Care: 3:00- 6:00 pm
All the details!
- Children will work individually, but with assistance from our staff, on their online curriculum
- Safe social distancing in conrolled cohorts (or ‘pods‘) of no more than 10 students per 1 staff member
- Parent provides laptop, headphones, snacks and access to the child’s existing curriculum
- Parent communicates child’s daily or weekly academic focus needs using the Brightwheel app
- Indoor or outdoor recess provided daily
- 110,000+ square feet of space to inspire physical, emotional, and intellectual stimulation
- in-person assistance works in conjunction with your child’s 2020-2021 school curriculum
- closely mimics the traditional classroom